CMSA LONG ISLAND
Learn More With Our General Resources Here
CMSALI Links and Resources
If you would like to have your business listed here - contact CMSALI at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
CCMC | CCMC Link
The Commission for Case Manager Certification is the first and largest nationally accredited organization that certifies case managers
American Nurses Credentialing Center | Web Link
The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), a subsidiary of the American Nurses Association (ANA), provides individuals and organizations throughout the nursing profession with the resources they need to achieve practice excellence.
Mesothelioma Group | Web Link
Whether you’re a mesothelioma patient, family member, or friend, we’re here to guide you through every step of the diagnostic and treatment process. We’re a small team of caring healthcare professionals, patient advocates, and communication specialists.
Mesothelioma Guide | Web Link
Fight Mesothelioma with Knowledge, Treatment, and Support What You Will Learn in Our Free Guide:
- Top treatment for your diagnosis
- How you can outlive your prognosis
- Ways survivors beat the odds
Senior Living Guide | Web Link
View from the Experts: Injury Prevention for Seniors
- As your parents get older, you start worrying more. Maybe your mother fell last week, and your father couldn’t help her up. She seems okay and so does he, but what about the next time she falls?
- What if you found out these falls don’t have to happen? That might seem impossible, but virtually all aging adult falls are avoidable. Fall prevention does require some thought and effort, but it pays off. Of course, there are other ways for your parents to get hurt, perhaps while driving or cooking. These activities, too, can be made much safer.
- This guide covers the common ways in which seniors get injured and how these injuries can be prevented. There is an emphasis on falls because they are the leading cause of injuries and death from injuries among people 65 and older.